Exhibition name: CFG IMBA MK1
Offensive Modules: 3x Fafnirs
Power Score: 6992
How to build it: https://youtu.be/0aenMO0cCIw
Soundtrack: Pentakill - Lightbringer [OFFICIAL AUDIO] | League of Legends Music [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUiOylPbfV0]
Join CROSSOUT, the post-apocalyptic MMO Action game! Craft your unique battle machines from a myriad of interchangeable parts, ride them directly into combat and destroy your enemies in explosive PvP online battles!
1. Unique vehicles, crafted by players using a wide range of available parts: from nimble buggies to heavily tracked off-road vehicles or combat platforms on antigrav fields.
2. Complete freedom of creativity and thousands of possible combinations: Create vehicles of any shape using a wide range of parts, with a wide variety of armour and weapons to help support your arsenal.
3. Advanced damage model: destroy any part of an enemy vehicle and it will affect the machine's performance immediately.
4. A huge arsenal of weapons: From chainsaws to power-drills, machine guns to rocket launchers, and a wide range of variety including flying drones and stealth generators.
5. Your own workshop: create new and advanced parts, and auction them at the in-game marketplace.
Trading options between players: every piece that you have gathered in battle can be sold to other players.
6. Choose your own battle strategy: Apart from victory, the only thing that matters is your Survival!
1. What is Crossout?
Crossout is a post-apocalyptic MMO Action game, where players can craft their unique battle machines from dozens of interchangeable parts, ride them into combat and destroy their enemies in explosive PvP online battles.
2. What is my goal in Crossout?
The game’s motto “Сraft – Ride – Destroy” shows exactly what players will be doing in the game. The goal is to create a perfect battle vehicle, equip it with weapons and then take it into battles with other players.
3. How many classes are available in Crossout?
In Crossout there are no classes. Players are able to create any kind of vehicle they want, using dozens of different parts, a wide variety of armour and weapons as well as support systems.
4. Is the Crossout account united to the ones in War Thunder and Star Conflict?
Yes, these are the games from the same company. A united account for all the games should be authorized at https://gaijin.net to play any of these games.
5. What modes are available in Crossout?
At the moment there are PvP battles that can be played solo or in teams up to 8 players. There are also PvE modes for groups of 3-4 players.